Sarah.bondy Sarah.bondy Author
Title: Diabetes Destroyer Review – Natural Diabetes Treatment
Author: Sarah.bondy
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
Diabetes Destroyer Review – Natural Diabetes Treatment “We have to amputate your legs.  Today .” That’s what the doctor told me a...

Diabetes Destroyer Review – Natural Diabetes Treatment


Diabetes Destroyer FITNESS


“We have to amputate your legs. Today.”

That’s what the doctor told me as I lay in a hospital bed.

The blinding, florescent lights buzzed overhead, and my nostrils filled with that bleach hospital smell, overpowering me in the cramped, chilly room.
My wife squeezed my hand, tears streaming down her cheeks.
“No,” she cried. “He can’t live the rest of his life in a wheelchair.”

“Without the amputation,” the doctor told me, “you’ll be deadwithin a year.”

I couldn’t believe it. My passion had always been hiking, and my wife and I had dreamed of one day hiking the Appalachian Trail.
But 4 years ago, the doctors wanted to put me under anesthesia, and cut off my legs… leaving nothing but worthless stumps.

All because I was one of 115 million Americans with


About Author

Advertisement

Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top